Sunday, December 2, 2012

hmmm The Official Christmas Season has begun

Hello
Its Advent according to my calendar.  If I remember correctly that means the beginning of Sundays in December before Christmas.  I remember learning about this after I'd lit several candles sitting on the coffee table in my friends' apartment to make the place feel cheerier when they got back from work.  Yep, one of the candles was an advent candle and I'd burned it down a bit during a weekday - oops.
So in the theme of the now official Christmas season, I went to the Handel's Messiah community sing-along today.

Today I also went to the Saltroom.  I spent some time thinking about a way I could bring benefit to the most people during December and through the holidays.  This season is filled with busyness, stress, and emotions.  Lots of emotions, sometimes all mixed up and sometimes just a few really intense emotions.  I came up with a 3 part plan that put into action will allow me to benefit quite a number of people this month.
Part one, locally offer a deep discount for folks who need to relax and de-stress in the Saltroom during December.
Part two, begin my training for The Emotion Code certification this week.  So, I will give 26 free sessions as part of my required practice prior to obtaining my certification.
Part three, I am going to make a gratitude list of everyone I need to tell that I truly appreciate their contribution to my life.  Then I'll attempt to contact them and just say thank you to them for being who they are.

If you need to relax and de-stress for an hour, then give me a call so we can set up a time for you to come by for a deeply discounted halotherapy session.

Signing off for the Saltroom of Spokane, - Bring Balance into December.
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment